CLIENT HEALTH CLEARANCE
Although we would love to be able to provide our services to anyone that wants it, there are certain health conditions in which we cannot work on.
Before booking your appointment, please read our policy and client clearance conditions.
Neglecting to adhere by our terms and policy will result in a forfeiture of your deposit and your appointment canceled.
We cannot work on you if:
- You are under the age of 18 (guardian consent and must be present if under 18)
- You are allergic to pigmentation and make up
- You are taking blood thinning medication
- You have skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis on or around the area that is to be worked on.
- You have active skin cancer on the area to be worked on
- You are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation a therapy
- You have undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the treated area
- You have transmittable blood diseases such as Hepatitis or HIV
- You are diabetic
- You are a hemophiliac
- You are taking skin medication such as antasure, ro-accutaine , pro-active, and steroids which thin and make the skin become very sensitive.
- You are pregnant and/or lactating
Please notify us if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.